On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM, danfriedman2002
<danfriedman2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The non-Member messages are most often posts to other Forums, provided
> without attribution. In this case, FFL Members are denied the opportunity to
> respond to these posts.

We do respond to these posts.  The one from the psychologist had lots
of responses.   So you think you're getting somewhere responding to
Nabbie Hays you're not getting responding to an anonymous poster?
Read the honepage.  Or is the monthly blast out we get.  We used to
have an anonymous login.  Now you're instructed to create a handle if
you want to post anonymously.

That's actually what you're doing, aren't you DR. B.M. aka
danfriedman2002, aren't you?