--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> So, enough of this for now and the future, if it's fruitful for one person,
> it's worth it.  If not, forgive my indulgence.

Fruitful, fruitful!  You continue to be a huge addition to the content here
Mark.  Your exchange with Robin on your experiences with Maharishi were
fascinating.

I was surprised to learn that Bevan wasn't a skin boy.  I thought that was one
of his claims to fame when he was first with Maharishi in India.

The mega intense world at Maharishi's door is so worthy of a book, many books
for each person who wants to tell this story.  One of the most fascinating
books I have read was by Mao's personal physician.  You get an insight into his
character you get nowhere else.  Same for you guys in the hot seat carrying the
hot seat.  Any details you sprinkle here will fall on many delighted ears.  I
enjoy your divine experiences as much as any insights into the more human side
of Maharishi.