On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:43 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

The mega intense world at Maharishi's door is so worthy of a book, many books for each person who wants to tell this story. One of the most fascinating books I have read was by Mao's personal physician. You get an insight into his character you get nowhere else. Same for you guys in the hot seat carrying the hot seat. Any details you sprinkle here will fall on many delighted ears. I enjoy your divine experiences as much as any insights into the more human side of Maharishi.

All the more reason to try to get an interview with Mahapatra who was M's personal physician and witness to all sorts of controversial (some might even say "evil") behavior.