sorry you'r right Pierre Athanase Marie Plantard  was , dies February 3,
2000, French!
How may I recompense? Will the fo(o)llowing  news cheers you up?hope
so--here it comes :
King Dagobert is still alive!
  and his bio can be read in all German speaking countries under his real
name!!

In the USA he is under  disguise and called  himself  Scrooge McDuck or
Uncle Scrooge , nickname Scroogey,-biographer is Carl Barks
and "behind" him is Walt Disney---who else (see D.Brown)