* * Works for me! I was just using the Indra-Brahma-Rudra model here; but I too
can easily see the black holes as yonis or Mother-matter-matrices of
Unconditional Love. Vishnu for me can comfortably be the Matter-Mother, Shiva
the Spirit-Father, and Brahma the Sol-Soul-child of either sex. Perhaps then we
as males would be more likely to see the inner golden Brahma-singularity as
male awareness, the Divine Son, and the outer golden Brahma-maya-reflection as
the female body of creation, the Divine Daughter...