____________________________________
 From: i...@nationalteapartyalert.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 8/2/2011  3:00:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Olympia Snowe Lied to Us

Please  read this special message from our friend, Scott  D'Amboise.

(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438447:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)

Dear William,

Just 25 days ago, Republican  Senator Olympia Snowe told us she would vote
for a debt plan with a  balanced budget amendment.

(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438448:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)
 However, today Snowe betrayed us by  voting with
the Democrats for a debt deal that gives President Obama a  blank check in
exchange for only token spending cuts and no  promise for a balanced budget
amendment.

Snowe again demonstrated  that her talk is cheap and that she’ll always be
a  guaranteed vote for Democrats in the U.S. Senate. We are not the idiots
Olympia Snowe believes us to be.

_Stand with me today to tell Snowe that she cannot lie to  us and get away
with it_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438448:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)
 .

Her campaign tries to claim that she’s a  conservative, yet Snowe is ranked
as the most liberal  Republican member of the U.S. Senate. We need to show
Senator  Snowe that we will hold her to her word.

Sen. Snowe is a reckless  spending politician who has wasted taxpayer money
by helping pass the  Stimulus, the Bailouts, and even Cash for Clunkers!

This vote for  Obama’s debt ceiling increase allows the federal government
to continue  to waste taxpayer money on more failed government projects.
_Will you stand up to her today by sending me a  contribution of $100 or
whatever you can afford?_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438448:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)

Republicans are the only ones who will  stand up to President Obama on
government spending. However, Olympia  Snowe has shown time and again she is a
rubberstamp for Harry  Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama. She is willing to
back  higher taxes, new spending, and has voted 9 times to raise the  debt
ceiling.

_Join me in telling Olympia Snowe that she cannot lie to us  and get away
with it_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438448:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)
 .

Sincerely,

Scott  D'Amboise
Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate
P.S.  Olympia Snowe told us she’d vote for a debt plan with a balanced
budget  amendment. However, today she voted with Democrats for a deal that
gives
 Obama a blank check in exchange for only token cuts and no balanced
budget amendment! _Click here to stand with me today_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/6438448:9490573840:m:4:252064666:CFB4947EA9C66476892DF3D208A3208B)
 .

 (http://www.nationalteapartyalert.com/) This  message was intended for:
_wleed3@aol.com_ (mailto:wle...@aol.com)
You were added to  the system April 14, 2011. For more information
_click  here_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhdeKlBVUV.9g&email=wle...@aol.com&cid=f8abfbf33437ff8f5b9cdf51302c2376)
 .
_Update  your preferences_