That is good.  Take a look at Janet Sussman for example.  There are others.
Her teaching fulfills a lot of what you peg as a more secular
meditational/spiritual non-religious practice. She has been at it for a long
time as a spiritual teacher.  You can google her name.  She also has a page at

 http://timeportalpubs.com/about.htm