--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@...> wrote:

> the same token, other gross physical bodies "full of urine and feces"
> (as we recall at least Bhojadeva mentioning in his commentary).

Well, that's from some other suutra (if any). Just checked out
what Bhojadeva sez. Amongst other stuff, this:

yaH kila svameva kAyaM jugupsate tattadavadyadarshanAt sa kathaM
parakIyaistathAbhUtaishcha kAyaiH saMsargamanubhavati .

Seems to mean something like:

He, who (yaH: masculine form of that relative pronoun) detests
(jugupsate) his/(her) very own (svam eva) body (kaayam) because of
seeing (darshanaat) this or that (tattad: tat-tat) imperfection* (avadya), how
(katham) does he enjoy** (anubhavati) connection (also:
sexual intercourse: samsargam) with other (parakiiyaiH) such (tathaa-bhuutaiH:
being like that) bodies (kaayaiH)?

*avadya a. blamable, bad. n. imperfection, want, fault; blame, censure,
blemish, disgrace.

** anubhu: be after, come up with, attain, equal; embrace, comprehend, include;
help, serve, further; enjoy, feel, experience, suffer; perceive, hear, learn.