From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Landau
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:40 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Paean to Ingegerd Engfeldt

Yep, still here.  I did say Sunday or Monday.  And with the perfect and
hilarious specimen below, hell, I may never be able to leave.

But I still plan to and, if and before I do, I just wanted to put this in.

Did anyone meet Ingegerd Engfeldt of Malmo, Sweden, besides me?  Talk about
special.  My heart went out to her the second I saw her and, dead as she is,
will always be partially hers.

She tried to develop some cassette recording device/company with M's
blessing and supposed backing only (according to dear Conny, that wonderful
man whose info I can't always rely on--he recently informed me that Billy
Clayton had died and I had to enlist Rick's help to, thankfully, burst that
bubble--Billy recently did have bypass surgery, but survived, thank you very
much, quite nicely) to be abandoned by M after putting everything she had
into it.  Shortly thereafter, she self-immolated (yes, literally).

IOW, not spontaneously. She set herself ablaze, right?

 I was also told by Conny that Klaus Apelquist (however he spelled his
name), very special skin boy after me, also self-immolated.

I think you're thinking of Sten Sjostead (surely misspelled) who did this in
the basement at Vlodrop. Conny told me that Klaus was a bitter toothless old
recluse.