Mark,

Don't bother with the questionnaire—please—unless you experience that it is
something that has some intrinsic sense of value for you. It would be, I think,
wrong for you to do it strictly as a favour for me. So, then: inuit it: Do I
[Mark Landau] feel like committing myself to the exercise of answering these
questions? or do I not feel like committing myself to this exercise? If the
questionnaire goes unanswered, that in itself is a kind of communication to me.
Is this understood, Mark?

Robin