From: Tom Pall <thomas.p...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Britain burns
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 9:50 AM

      On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Denise Evans <dmevans...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/britain-burns-riots-spread-uk-cities-013736610.html

Quotes from the article:

"This is the uprising of the working class. We're redistributing the wealth,"
said Bryn Phillips, a 28-year-old self-described anarchist, as young people
emerged from the store with chocolate bars and ice cream cones.

Phillips claimed rioters were motivated by distrust of the police, and drew a
link between the rage on London's street and insurgent right-wing politics in
the United States. "In America you have the tea party, in England you've got
this," he said.

Nice rhetoric but it's not true.  This is the uprising of the unworking class.
White thugs, 4th generation on the dole, and immigrants who can't get work
because they can't speak English.   It's the karma returning from  being a
former empire and a current nanny state.   This is not class struggle at all.
It's desperation of the disenfranchised immigrants and the bored white thugs
who've developed an entire culture out of being young and knowing nothing but
the dole.   They're dolorous.