http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/11/london-riots-davidcameron
The best part of the above article, Russell Brand wrote about himself and I am
very respectful to him for saying so, because most "famous," would not come out
and admit it, that he is "sticky with blood money from corporate interests."
Right there, you won me over, Mr. Brand.
 I was absolutely appalled with the tall man, Mr. Brand, until he made that
statement. Loosen those tight collars and chains in Hollywood.(Although, I
don't see the bridge being lowered over the mote anytime soon.) Share the
creative power with those who wish to create. The stick in the sand drawings,
make lousy wall hangings.  Peace, brother.