---I had heard that Laura was a pot-head; I'm not sure whether booze
or cocaine was W's drug of choice.
What is more dangerous, is what they call in AA a dry drunk.
A dry drunk is someone who quits drinking on their own, without
dealing with the underlying issues that caused the addiction.
A dry drunk can be more dangerous, actually, angry and vengeful.
Whether or not he still drinks, I don't know;
I have heard a few months ago, that he is taking some strong anti-
depressents, and I have noticed some facial tics that would suggest
this, as this is a side-effect of some of those medications.
He has an addiction to exercise now, which is good.
But more and more, his karma is closing in on him, from all sides.
I have heard that the Rove leak stuff, which is under investigation
now, could really nail the whole corrupt administration.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Oddly enough, Laura Bush is a secret cigarette smoker.
> >
> > That's interesting. I did not know that.
>
> Yes, she was chain-smoking during the Repub Convention.
> >
> > > Makes me wonder if W is a secret drinker...Does anyone know
> > > for sure?
> >
> > Back when Bush choked on a pretzel, there was much speculation
that
> > "Evil Dewars" was the cause.
>
> Interesting. Thanks.
> >
> > Alex

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hbi5dtv/M=364397.6958316.7892810.4764722/D=groups/S=1705171145:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123701983/A=2915264/R=0/SIG=11t7isiiv/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";>Get
 fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
page</a></font>