--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> So what's hot about her, the smirking plastic surgery eyes, or the
unlined plastic surgery face? Or the dopey vacant expression?  I
haven't seen her body so I can't right comment on that, but I'm
guessing if it's smokin then one should thank her surgeon.

> C'mon, Laura Bush sell pot? Known fact?  Give me a link. Now.
>

> Just kidding. But could I have a link pretty please?

I think Laura is the best looking first lady since Jackie...and if
Gore had won, i think that a Tipper Gore (the thin version) would
have beat them all...

speculation
> > that
> > >
> > > Interesting. Thanks.

> > To subscribe, send a message to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Or go to:
> > and click 'Join This Group!'

of
> Service.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to:
> and click 'Join This Group!'

Service.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hpdsrdf/M=364397.6958316.7892810.4764722/D=groups/S=1705171145:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123711996/A=2915264/R=0/SIG=11t7isiiv/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";>Get
 fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
page</a></font>