> I don't know about anyone else, but I loved the
> episode in which Jim and McCoy dressed up as giant
> sperm and Spock played the diaphragm. I think Uhura
> was the egg, but it could have been a guest star.

* * HA! I must have missed that one, though the plot sounds eerily familiar:
Kirk our Ego ("And! What! An Ego! I AM!"), McCoy our hotblooded emotions and
Spock our pre- or post-beer-goggles intellect throwing green Vulcan ice-water
on the whole affair.

As I recall, with Kirk anyhow it was usually a guest star. McCoy was generally
either more discreet or more unlucky, don't know which.