I don't know the answer to that, Curtis! Actually, I don't know the answer to
most important questions....

However I think you are right, we all project our own "stuff" on our experience
and that influences how we interpret it. Isn't the whole world our own
construction?...perhaps I subconsciously make up spiritual experiences to feel
better about everything...but you must admit..it's possible that I am not, and
I really do perceive grace and wholeness at times?

I'm glad you've gone beyond any of that..It's not like your spending you life
pissed off about the fact that you spent years in a world of your own making or
anything..

About Rastafarians and Voodoo: I would join in the party in a
heartbeat...voodoo not so much...seems creepy somehow.

About tests: "Thou shalt not put the Lord they God to a test!" I would flunk
anyway...I don't have anything to prove.