--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish the Christians would stop saying that their way is better
than
> anyone
> else's. It gets very boring, and it is untrue. All people can really
> say about the
> spiritual path they adopt is, "It works for me," and I wish they
> would leave it at
> that.

This was a response Kai had to everyone bashing him on this forum for
his sincere comments. In a sense, it was an *invited* response.
Interesting that you must attack his beliefs rather than adress what
he says here since we already knew what his beliefs were when we
invited him to respond.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "kjdruhl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear friends,
> >
> > I apologize for the long delay in responding to your postings
about
> > the PBS feature. Where to start? I don't want this to be a
> > theological discussion. What we are talking about is grounded in
> > experience and relationship; it is my experience of relationship
> > with Christ. Still, that experience has been based on my
> > understanding of who Christ is, who I am and what the nature of
our
> > relationship can be.
> >
> > So what about TM would prevent me from accepting Jesus as my one
> and
> > only Savior? Two things: For one the teaching that my spiritual
> > situation is one of ignorance, not of sin. There is no concept of
> > savior or of salvation in the Vedic teachings, because there is
no
> > concept of sin, nothing one needs to be saved from. There is a
> place
> > for a teacher in this, but no place for a Savior.
> >
> > Jesus Christ declared Himself to be the Savior and eternal Judge
of
> > the world. He declared that there was no way to God except Him,
> that
> > He was the eternal I AM, Jehovah. So, He is either God, as He
said
> > and as many witnesses testified, or He was insane, or He was
Satan.
> [...]
millions
> > and millions of people into spiritual deception, a satanic
> > undertaking. No founder of any religion that I am aware of ever
> made
> > the claims that He made, neither did any perform the miracles
that
> > He did, neither did any extend healing and forgiveness freely to
> > everyone who asked for it.
> >
> > What then did Christ save me from, what was my sin? I could come
up
> > with many instances of sinful behavior in my life, and would
still
> > miss the point. My sin is my state of separation from God, my
> > spiritual pride and self-centeredness, my attempt to usurp the
> place
> > of God and exalt myself to be the ruler. Does not that sound
> > familiar, to those of us who have been promised to become the
> > masters of natural law? And is not this the core of Satan's lie
> > man, that he can become like God?
> >
> > So, what evidence is there for one side or the other? I must
> confess
> > that I cannot find much if any empirical evidence for the divine
> and
> > universal nature of unredeemed man, but overwhelming evidence for
> > his evil nature. And I can also report that I am seeing in myself
> > and others the great cleansing and healing power of Christ, as I
am
> > yielding myself to His Lordship over my live. An intimately
> personal
> > working of Christ in me, an ongoing transformation in my heart
that
> > only God can do.
> >
> > This then brings us to the second point of separation: the
> spiritual
> > practice. The Christian spiritual practice is a matter of the
will:
> > the will to submit to the Lordship of Christ and His working in
me.
> > This is an ongoing commitment that I need to renew daily in
> freedom,
> > as my relationship with Christ expands and as His nature
overtakes
> > more and more of my mind, will and emotions. So, no technique is
> > required. Rather, techniques have to be excluded as being a means
> > assert self-rule over the rule of Christ.
> >
> > The Christian "techniques" of quiet prayer, that are often
> > mentioned, are not techniques at all, but are modes of communion
> > with Christ. It matters with whom you commune and in what spirit,
> > not what you say and how often.
> >
> > To answer sparaig's question: No, TM doesn't prevent God from
> making
> > a connection. God is making connections all the time, to every
> human
> > being. But it does prevent the individual from receiving the
> > fullness of it. God respects your free will, and He never imposes
> > Himself on you. The choice is yours, communion with your Savior

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h2tu6kf/M=364397.6958316.7892810.4764722/D=groups/S=1705171145:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123709404/A=2915264/R=0/SIG=11t7isiiv/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";>Get
 fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
page</a></font>