On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM, sparaig <lengli...@cox.net> wrote:

> Lessee, took office during a time when many/most economoists were warning
> that we might be on the verge of a second Great Depression, and has had to
> deal with a Republican Party whose members will denounce the very bills that
> they originally proposed simply because he publicly supports them.
>
> Yeah.
>
> Its all his fault.
>
> L.

It's all his fault that he's not appearing as our leader.   He's on vacation
now.   How many millions are now on perpetual vacation.    Let's go through
this again.  When it comes to emotional range and the ability to move
people, to comfort them, he's hopeless.    The appearance of leadership
would be helpful right now.    FDR had fireside chats.    I can't even stand
the sound of this guy's voice anymore he's such a wimp.   WIMP.     Ronald
looked us in the eye and told us that it was Morning in America once again.
The White House truly acts like it's under siege.  If only his blessed wife
would grow a victory garden instead of a yuppie puppy garden.     Perception
matters much, if not most.

It's all our fault.  We so much wanted to believe.  Palin would come across
as a better leader and more sympathetic to us than Bama.