LOL..so true, I feel I haven't received more than a C- from you on all
my divine mother papers that I have presented to you - hard to please
cougars in any area :-)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...>
wrote:

> I give that definition/description a C minus. Â :-)

usually watch re-runs of Seinfeld, Frasier and That 70's show but I got
hooked on to "How I met your mother" as well.
> Lord Krishna is considered the purna (complete) avatar, My essence of
Krishna was that only when you are totally established in your inner
relationship with the beloved Radha that you are able to fully engage,
perform Karma, in the outside world in a playful, detached manner with
your dharma which is in alignment with the dharma of your time, place
and the class of people you deal with. A perfect cog in the wheel, the
wheel of samsara. A perfect dharma karma adhipati Yoga - actions totally
aligned with your innate dharma.