Okay, alright the FFL birthday party is over, get back to
your spiritual work now.  And, we could do with lots more effortless discipline
from everyone around here now too.  Time to git back to your meditations.
Everyone, now let's sit and close the eyes...

-Buck

http://invincibleamerica.org/tallies.html