Regardless of Adya's personality, you have made this argument before, that you
wouldn't go for enlightenment if it was based on the personalities of
Maharishi, or Adya, or some of the posters here. You've also said that you have
not awakened to enlightenment, and that the only teacher that you liked in that
regard was Lenz.

It leads me to conclude that you aren't all that interested in liberation. The
expression "where there is a will, there is a way" comes to mind. However you
seem determined to make your lack of liberation other people's fault, based on
their inability to model enlightenment successfully for you - not good enough,
too boring, control freak, abberant personality, not enough fun, etc. Your
excuses seem endless and self-serving.

Your business is your own, in every domain. Its just that you seem to have
constructed the perfect out for yourself regarding your lack of progress
towards liberation. Reminds me in a small way of my mental process yesterday
upon arriving home and seeing a lot of dishes to wash. First I began to think
up an excuse to tell my wife, and then I realized I was already spending energy
not washing the dishes, so I just turned that energy into productive action and
washed them.