From: Bob Price <bobpri...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Excuses for avoiding liberation? [was Re: Blissy
vs. Happy]
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, September 9, 2011, 3:42 PM

      Denise,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you.

"Originally meant "having polished or urbane manners........"

" Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant."

I was curious how you meant facetious?  I have no issues with the former meaning

above, but if you meant the ladder I'm wondering if you could "enlighten"

me about what I should consider serious topics on FFL. For example, if your
insightful

and wholly original posts on current events are candidates I could devote a

little more quality time between therapy sessions. The great thing about your

work is that no one could refuse me an Internet connection based on the
argument that

I'm trolling realization sites, which they claim, is the source of my psychosis.

Of course if anyone contacted you you'd have to play along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPQ9gww_qc