--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:

> Ravi, not to worry....I am well-aware that I do not have the IQ or creative
> skill-set needed to maintain a heady riff with the experts on this site..I
> disassociate when necessary.
> This should be fairly evident by now.  I jump in here and there when my
> neurons connect in a moment of spontaneous thought - not original thought,
> just spontaneous.
> Mostly, the posts on this forum (those that I actually fathom on any level)
> entertain and inform me greatly - and for this I am grateful, as I see myself
> as a bit of an energy vampire at this moment in my life, and I know that I
> really don't belong here amongst the shining stars of enlightened diction.

* * Well said, Denise; being "without the three gunas," we really don't belong
anywhere. "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the
[Daughter] of [Wo]Man has no place to lay [Her] head."

For the heartbreaking beauty of it all is this: when the rug is yanked out from
beneath our feet once and for all, we hang in freefall forever here and now,
suspended alone, all-one, forever amidst the ever-singing stars.

And so in apparently belonging nowhere, we really belong now here, and now here
belongs heartfully to us, for we are not of them, but they are of us.

And those galaxies of ever-murmuring shining stars are nothing but our childish
thoughts, who nourished by our soma-milk, feed vampire-like upon our love, and
hang a-tremble on our softest breath -- the beauty of our body and our blood.

:-)