This below was well stated and goes to the heart of your relationship.  You,each of you lack something the other has too much of. Barry, you throw the baby out with the bathwater and seem to be intuitive, but foresake much of conventional logic.  So lets call you heart. Judy, you are a rationalist to the extreme, and throw the bathwater out with the baby.  We'll call you intellect

But together you would be pretty whole. I think you two are like two characters in a Shakespearian drama.  So only a love hate relationship would be possible, just as only a love hate relationship is possible between the heart and mind.

And if you merely love to hate, it's still a love hate relationship.

----- Original Message -----
From: TurquoiseB
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:22 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Is trusting oneself a prerequisite for enli

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:

> Reaction formation. They're actually crazy about each
> other! ;-)

Actually, I do kinda admire Judy's intellect.  She's
often smart and incisive and well-stated.  It's just
that at the same time, based on ten years of obser-
vation, I think that she'd be a much happier person
if she used that intellect a little less and just
felt things a little more.

ing the other has to