John

great , thanks for replying, but I really like trancendental  meditation, I
received in my initiation, mantra saraswast, so I developed saraswast
qualities, desire to learn,

I want to know about building Beej-akshras .... what is behind the
construction of Beej-akshara,

  You can meditate with two, three Beej in a single meditation session?