*empt*
*
*ok .. I now buy the book at amazon

My main question is about using more than one Beej

trancendental in meditation, example ... beejaaa for Ainge and krim.. the
two together? eg:  Krim--Aing krim-aing  krim- Aing  krim-Aing ...

goal is to achieve deeper levels and balanced

MEDITATION transecendental

because I see many mantras used together in various beej mantras... example

 "OM HREEM SHREEM KLEEM GLOUM GAM SHREE NANMAHA "*
*
*
*but no "OM"  im TM , i no use OM in Tm MMY no **advises**
*