--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> I imagine you feel better having got that off your chest.

I don't really know, it just kind of came out. I think I write to explain
things to myself first, and if others find it useful, that could be a plus. To
finish something more or less coherently feels nice. All activities have a
limit that one can sustain, and one either finishes them, or must abandon them.
It is harder sometimes to abandon something, which indicates that there is some
kind of hidden attachment to success, that is, there is a hidden fear of
failure that one is attempting to avoid. Overcoming fear of failure is a
principal value in the experience of freedom.