I saw the video, and have seen a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theory videos.  I used
to watch them obsessively.  However, this video is an example of how conspiracy
theorists lose credibility.  One of his comments are how easy it would've been
to get F-18's up in the air to take down a commercial airplane within 1 hour.
The person who made the video apparently doesn't understand what a 'strip
alert' is, nor the difficulty of communicating between all agencies (pilot, air
traffic control, and pentagon).  Even if a target is stationary, and the ground
controller and pilot are both on the same sheet of music, it can still take a
long time for a pilot to lock on to his target.  Therefore, the theory that
F-18's could've gone in the sky and shot down the 747's in a matter of
seconds/minutes is only a theory by someone who is neither a pilot or an
experienced ground controller.

The destruction of official records was intriguing and very suspect in my
opinion.  But then he states how easy it should've been to track Bin Laden down
with what he seems to consider an 'omipotent' intelligence network.  So in
addition to not talking to pilots or combat air traffic controllers, he also
failed to talk to anyone trained in military surveillance operations in order
to determine how easy or difficult it is to track down a terrorist in a country
like Pakistan.  Finding a specific man in a country full of radical muslims who
will ambush and kill us is not an easy task.  We've been after Mullah Omar for
even longer than Bin Laden, and we still can't find him.

He also goes into some theory that Seal Team 6 who killed bin laden was killed
later in a helo crash, hinting that our government wanted Bin Laden's killers
killed.  Again, failure to look into things, there are about 200 operators in
Seal Team 6.  The same guys who killed bin laden weren't necessarily the same
guys in that helo, and it is very unlikely that they were.  The time tables
don't work out for deployment schedules for them to be the same team.  Bin
Laden was killed in May.  That team is no longer deployed.  The team that was
killed a couple weeks ago has to be a different team.  Also, there were
Rangers, Afghan forces, and other spec ops units involved in the operation
where Seal team 6 personell were killed.  They all would've had to be a part of
getting seal team 6 killed if there is a conspiracy with their death.  Rangers
and special forces killing members of Seal Team 6???  These guys are like
brothers to each other, they're not going to kill their own guys!

I can tell by this video that public perception is that we have an extremely
powerful and competent military that is capable of doing and accomplishing
anything it sets its mind to.  That is a false perception; there is a mass
incompetence in the military, and solid reasons why Bill Clinton and George
Bush failed on numerous occasions to kill Bin Laden.

I know there are reasons to believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, but people need to
do more research and only present facts that can be backed up by people who
actually know something about the subject being criticized or used as
information to back up a theory.  Otherwise you risk having your valid points
being mistrusted due to other blatantly false theories being presented.

seekliberation

Anyway, it's