From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 8:43:55 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Excuses for avoiding liberation? [was Re: Blissy vs.
Happy]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:
<snip>
> I've often wondered why the Commish refers to the lovely
> Sally Sunshine as "Stupid." My theory (likely this says
> more about me than the Commish) is that either Sal is
> drop dead gorgeous or a Republican?

I have no idea what Sal looks like, but she's rather
obviously a flaming liberal. (Used to be an Obamabot;
not sure whether she's seen the light yet. She hasn't
said anything about him recently.)

That's two guesses; would you care to try for a third?

(Hint: You could always do a search for posts of mine
containing the phrase "Stupid Sal" and see whether you
can discern any common elements, such as Sal having
said something, you know, stupid, like in post #223103.)