From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Landau
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:11 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Another pair of sandals for sale (was Re:
Merudanda/Sandals)

Let alone what I've posted here.  They do monitor FFL, don't they?

I don't know whether they do so in an official, organized way, but they're
well-aware of it. Sometimes something will be posted here that may have
implications for some project the movement has in the works, and I'll get
feedback within the hour from someone in the movement asking to take a post
down, set the record straight, etc.