Something like this could hurt a guy. But I'm just going to suck it up. Thanks
for the counsel. I thought Sal had really got through to me; but this took it
further and deeper, and for this I am grateful to you, m2smart4u2000—yeah, I
think you are.

If you had taken off one of two of the o's I would have reacted even more
positively.

Self-serving. I wonder exactly what this means in this context. I was merely
telling Bevan how I apprehended the situation he was in—and wondering what
secret knowledge he had of Maharishi which enabled him to go on without any
qualms (like the rest of it).

Where does the self-serving come in?

No matter. I will try to work with this.