You may want to be aware that David Lynch makes movies that are *fiction*, and
when a *fiction* movie is made, anybody can play any of the parts, or be cast
as any of the characters, because it is *fiction*. However, since the story you
have of your life Turq, is *fiction*, perhaps that makes it really difficult
for you to tell the difference between what is *real*, and what is *fiction*.
My suggestion? Get out more. There's an entire *real* world out there, with
*real* people and *real* events. Learn to tell the difference.:-)