But when a child comes here?

[ But when a child comes here then how could he or she be sure that it
was not you here again? ]

:- )  It cannot :- )  But why should it assume that it is? Assumption
aint a good travelling companion mate. However, there IS a rather
profound point here, so try not to miss it. In a way every child IS me
in that they would all say I AM ME. I say that too, and always have. Do
you see?  PLUS EVERYTHING and Everyone is all connected up to the same
thing in the Ground of Being. That child is not me there, but it is the
I AM consciousness. Every living thing is my twin brethren. We are all
made of the same stuff – but strung together differently. Life and
existence is so bloody clever mate – ONE thing is easy to get your
head around but the multiple variety is bloody astonishing. Go figure.
In the meantime tis best to just live your life and be yourself and try
to make the most of it and do the best which you can always, and do no
harm.  That is not bloody hard is it. And no matter who I bloody was or
will be then I will always be ME ! Live one lifetime at a time eh, and
make it one worth living. Go and leave footprints in the sands of time.
Let the bastards know that you were here :- )  We are all bastards you
know, we haven't got a daddy.  Or a mummy for that matter.
DON'T try to make everything in your own physical likeness. Enjoy
the OTHERNESS. I and THOU.

Merlin