What do I define as objective?

[ What do you define as objective Richard? ]

Everything that is not me.  Isn't that obvious?  That which I am not
is objective. My body is objective, it is not me; it is OUT THERE.  The
world is objective, it is not me. The Ground of my Being, that
transcendent timeless place, is not me, it is objective. The middle
part, my soul/sub conscious workshop which connects Time to Eternity, is
not me, it is objective. IF you want to find out what you are NOT then
first find out what you ARE.  But if it does not interest you then fuck
it, read a book instead  :- ) I AM nothing but conscious awareness, the
lover of the loved, the knower of the known, the observer of the
observed. I have no material substance, no objective substance, before
time moved I AM ME. When time is no more I AM.

Seeing is not me, for it is I who sees. Thinking is not me, for it is I
that thinks (when in time that is). Hearing is not me, for it is me that
hears.  And if you are curious about the assertion of being made of
three parts than that is NOT ME it is EMANATION. I pass through them. I
am a journeyman, from Eternity for this purpose. Learn these thing for
yourself, not second hand from me.  I cannot eat or see or drink for
you. I cannot understand for you. You must do it.  What have you been
learning all these years and where have you been learning it? Life does
not charge us for learning.  Nor does it demand anything of us. It is
free. Even the kids in the slums amigo. You have only got to be there
and be with it, and it is done.  Learning is inevitable – unless you
deliberately block it out. When they ask me how one gets mystical
experience and inner learning I ask them as to how they do not.  Perhaps
they have a godo who does not like them ;- ) Best dump it in which case
and walk alone :- )  Pick up your bed and walk !

Dick Richardson