Thanks Jim, sounds good, utility then. My point being that even if I was able
to see them it would just be a bonus, something fun to talk about - yes
something extra added to my life in terms of utility or fun. But it will not
make any difference to my completeness, same goes with any other siddhis. They
are ultimately all material.