Jim - yeah I don't pay any attention to it but suppose it's pretty
awesome huh? I do speak my native tongue Telugu, and the language I
first learned - Hindi and English pretty fluently.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> Hi Ravi, If you speak English *and* another language, which I am
assuming you do...I consider that an amazing feat, equally impressive as
anything I've talked about.