On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Article about sale of the Spiritual Center to Ravi Shankar's group on
> www.goblueridge.net
> http://tinyurl.com/3c6m58n

I've heard the chatter, seen the pictures, read about the plans of SSRS's
group had for Heavenly Mountain for months now.    I received a plea from
the Charlotte AOL center that there were only 10 seats left on the bus with
DVD and other amenities to go so SSRS in Boone.  I replied back asking which
Bollywood movies were going to be shown during the ride.  Haven't gotten an
answer yet.

How very convenient.   With RTP, NC plowing money left and right into
research parks, B o A and Wells Fargo banks headquartered in Charlotte,
finally a refuge for all the INRs in the mountains.   This is going to be
interesting to the people of that area when thousands of Indians flock to
their new Indian Culture Appreciation center.   But it'll never of course
rival NASCAR.  No crashes, no "regrettable" deaths everybody paid good money
to hope to get to see for the price of their admission.