--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:58 PM, feste37 <feste37@...> wrote:
>
> > Apparently Oprah was in the dome in Fairfield tonight, meditating with the
> > ladies.
> >

> Not just that, but campus as abuzz (at least those who meditate) about Oprah
> and her staff of 50 learning TM.   This is being seen as the next explosion
> of TM, bigger (at least in the hips I suppose) than the Merv Wave.

Sorry for being out of touch with celebrity mysticism, but I thought Oprah has
been practicing TM for a long time (like 20 + years). And the school for girls
she opened in South Africa was (TM) Consciousness Based Education.  Not so?

If so, its funny if she had to have her staff learn TM. I don't know how things
actually operate at Chez Oprah, but I assume staffers know which way the wind
blows and don't need prodding to get in tune with the masters thinking and
feelings. That is, why would they have not started on their own, some time ago?

And why are talk show hosts particularly drawn to TM? And is Dave next? I look
forward to the new top 10's: "Top ten reasons why my Dome passes was revoked",
"Top ten reasons why Dave is not yet hoovering". Or YF on the "Stupid People
Tricks" segments.

And why didn't Oprah buy HM?

Or wait, the pieces are falling together. Was Oprah in FF to discuss how she
was the money behind AOL an that she had really bought HM and was giving it to
King Tony -- the rightful, eternal owner?  Or is she facilitating a huge group
hug between TMO and AOL? As a basis for the new film she is producing, "Breath,
Sing, Hop".