--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> Cardmaister, thanks for a start on this, and if you get to more later on, it
> will be informative to see what comes out here. I noticed you used the term
> 'Big Bang' in a reference to the word you translated as before, but 'before'
> just means precedent to whatever the 'before' is referencing, and if it does
> not state what that is, filling in with ideas generated from our own time,
> culture, and science might give a misleading slant.<

Actually, I did not *translate* 'tadaaniim' (then) as 'before',
just thought perhaps 'then' was "before" the BB.

Although I'm a math idiot, I've been interested in atoms, and
later, nuclear physics, since I was a kid.

It's my "conviction" that some Vedic RSi_s - probably purely
intuitively - knew stuff that's been revealed by the materialistic
Western science only recently.

OTOH, as the physicist(?) Delia sometimes remarked in
alt.meditation.transcendental, I'm quite mischievous, so you shouldn't take
everything I write all too seriously.

Last but not least, I think I'm in a fairly good company, so
to speak:

http://www.photonics.cusat.edu/article2.html