-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> Sure, she could have been lying about not being aware
> of what she was doing when she'd actually been practicing
> it, or that she spoke no foreign languages. I got the
> impression she was quite sincere, though.
>
> I'm not insisting it was woo-woo, but you'd have to have
> heard it (and then heard some Japanese) to know why it
> was so striking.

ME:  I am not making a case that she was deceptive or practiced.  She was under
the conditions of trance which means that unconscious shaping takes place.
Wouldn't it be much cooler if it really was a different language rather than
gibberish?  This is a huge reinforcement incentive.  I've heard many different
levels of skill at this in the flying room.

I am not discounting your experience of shock.  That would be very surprising
to hear Japanese people sounding like her.  And it could be that she had seen
one movie of people speaking Japanese under subtitles and her unconscious mind
was playing it back.  But there was a feeling in flying rooms that some people
were speaking in different languages and that was a reinforcement that we were
functioning from a deep trans-personal level.  He is a youtube guy faking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QaBsKuN34