Well,  count me among those who enjoy your contributions.  I hope the
good things continue to come through!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> LOL... I actually might give it a few more days, or even more. No
promises on this one. Some good things have been coming through lately.
I loved that Eisenstein article. A good friend tried to get me to go see
him when he was here in Santa Fe, but I wasn't able to at the time, due
to that job I finally got myself fired from.

> On Oct 23, 2011, at 9:31 PM, seventhray1 wrote:
>

> > Hey Mark, I like your posting here, but didn't you forget to tell us
when you'd be unsubscribing again. Like we're down to one day, and 32
minutes.