Why thank you, Steve.  I keep thinking I should read Shakespeare.  And yes, the
money thing can get you down.  Also my physical well being isn't that great.
There's a good deal of pain in this ole body.   But I do believe those things
needn't *necessarily* rule one, though they probably are having a significant
effect on me.  I think more than with the rest, it resides in the
heart/spirit/soul/psyche and, yes, with the state of mankind/the world which I
somehow still seem to be inextricably linked to (one, on some experiential
level, with the collective).