On Oct 23, 2011, at 10:46 PM, wgm4u wrote:

> For Instance, did MMY practice TM? Or, did he practice any meditation at all?

At the period when MMY was in Wash DC, next to the bus station, he did practice
mantra a lot, and often would keep a mala going much of the time while doing
other activities (talking, working, etc.). On one TTC a friend of mine asked
him 'what is the mantra you're always doing' and he told him. I wrote it down
and still have it in my diaries. It's a long chain mantras.

Later he stopped meditating and was a karma mimamsaka: he had pundits doing
rituals to smooth out the karma in his chart and make like easier for him.

He was not (we now know from testimony of several Shankaracharyas) a shishya of
Swami Brahmananda. He has no likely nor no known connection to samaya sri-vidya
like his boss did.