Thanks Jim..nice..

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> I was thinking about this electronic mind space we call FFL, and
decided I would write down my impressions of everyone on here, taken
from the most recent posting count – (the numbers next to each name
are their last cumulative posts). I didn't do any further "research" on
anyone, just put the names into Word and started writing. Here's what I
came up with:

> 45 Yifu  - your picture postings are prolific enough that I don't look
at all of them, though the choices I have seen are always provocative
and sometimes spectacular.

> 34 Bhairitu – you seem like a mellow guy, techie too, and media
guru.

> 31 turquoiseb- always taking the opposite slant, excellent writer, I
enjoy your stuff most when you are doing a snapshot of your interesting
surroundings. Just my preference.

> 30 whynotnow7- what can I say? Its me.
>
> 29 authfriend- I enjoy your writing immensely Judy. Always a
lighthouse of consistency. And some of your stuff is downright
hilarious!

> 24 Ravi Yogi- "The Mad Yogi" – I know you are eminently sane
though you put on a very entertaining act for us all, bruvva.

> 19 seventhray1- despite your infamous buffet incident, you have the
driest humor here. Arizona. I like it , though leaves me parched
sometimes.

> 19 cardemaister- word master from way up near the artic circle. I
often read your stuff and enjoy the vibrations both Finnish and
Sanskrit. You have posted some great musical vids too.

> 18 Buck- You are all heart Iowa farmer to me, with a devotional streak
a mile wide. God bless you.

> 17 obbajeeba- wtf? Right brain all the way! Highly puzzling sometimes
and other times, straight into the heart. Bulzeye.

> 16 Mark Landau- Sincere deep guy trying his damnedest to sell a pair
of shoes.:-)

> 15 maskedzebra – A thicket of flowers, and it all grows and
changes so fast. Kind of a psychedelic writing, though coherent too. An
instant addition to the cyber thought parade.

> 15 Denise Evans- An admirable addition to the mindshare.
>
> 14 nablusoss1008- the aurora borealis.
>
> 14 John- sorry, not sure which John this is.
>
> 13 wgm4u- TM is not a religion, but religion helps. Can't argue with
that.

> 13 richardwillytexwilliams- you seem like a good guy from what I can
tell.

> 10 Bob Price- Hey Bob – I hope you are having a good year. You
strike as extremely quick minded, with a full life.

> 9 curtisdeltablues- You are someone to grab a Thai ice tea or a shot
of Navan with, and yack up a storm.

> 9 Xenophaneros Anartaxius – Keen mind – you obviously enjoy
describing models of reality, and I sometimes enjoy walking around
inside of them.

> 7 Tom Pall- straight up. You are like a shot of silver tequila, lemon
and salt.

> 7 Rick Archer- Hi, you are the only one on here who I have actually
met in person, in 1978, Livingston Manor, NY. Last snow was in May.
First snow was in July. I did see the Northern Lights a number of times
up there.

> 5 Vaj – who knows? Its all about religion with you.
>
> 5 Sal Sunshine- Less is more. A spare and lively presence here.
>
> 4 merudanda – keep confusing you with obbajeeba.
>
> 3 stevelf- who?
>
> 3 pranamoocher- probably the best "cyberhandle" on here.
>
> 3 martyboi -
>
> 3 Duveyoung – the guy who rides the weird tricycle thing, somehow
related in your writing to maskedzebra in the intensity and depth.

> 2 emptybill- the clearest name and form on here. I can hear the winds
blowing through your open soul.

> 2 Richard Mays- TMO ad guy. Thank you for the free subscription!
>
> 2 Alex Stanley- seems like you are having fun.
>
> 1 shukra69- devotion.
>
> 1 seekliberation-
>
> 1 raunchydog – always like your postings. Well written and clear,
to the point. Light and decisive at the same time.