--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> CurtisDb, Gawd dang it, would you please come back to meditation.  You could
> be very helpful if you'd just come to meditation again.
These are serious times.  Come back.  You don't even have to believe you'd do
any good but the science shows good you would.   It may be now or never.  Like
read the fricking news or read the science on global climate change.  Cast down
the blues and come change the course of things with us spiritually.

Cast down this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TravellinTrace#p/a/u/0/ZFDEWiN2v-4

Two videos from a show this Summer for a DC block party.

I'll tell you what Doug, I'll race ya to creating World Peace with our
respective "technologies".