Nablusoss,could you help with an offer to help?  You're an old TM teacher?
Turqb is an ex-patriot living in Europe.  Like several of us here, you be an
old TM patriot.  You're both living in Europe.  You'd be available to check
Turqb's meditation?  Could you help bring him in out of the cold?  That would
be real nice.  -Buck