--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Yes, how fickle you are.
>
> This is so much fun;

Gawd, dude. You're as into "gotcha" consciousness as Judy.

> ...now that you've admitted you read all of Robin's posts,
> why don't you come clean bout the hours and hours you spend
> reading all of Judy's posts and composing your bank shot

Because it isn't true. I can honestly state that
Robin's writing style gives me the heebie-jeebies
such that I haven't read a single one of his posts
in its entirety. Judy's I ignore for other reasons.
But there really isn't any *reason* to read more.

Anyone who can't tell what they're on about from
the few sentences one can't avoid in Yahoo's message
view or from a quick skim just doesn't have very
good reading skills. Heck, such a poor reader might
even believe that hacks like Truman Capote are good
writers.  :-)

Sorry you've gotten your buttons pushed so thor-
oughly, dude, but really, they're YOUR buttons.