Since making fun of men as being feminine and/or gay seems to be in vogue now I
feel compelled to share my experiences since my awakening which has made me
definitely more feminine - though one of the girls I flirted with disagreed,
quite unequivocally by remarking that I was quite masculine - thanks Jenny but
you are too young for me - a whole Jupiter cycle  ~ 12 years.

Consequently in the past 2 years I have been hit upon by gay men and I have
handled it with aplomb - thanking them and quoting.. If I was gay I would have
loved too... It also gave an understanding of a woman's perspective and how
they handle men, hitting on them, with such grace.

I have conversely used gay jokes with men, good to use with Indian men since
there are since they are very bigoted with respect to homosexuality. In fact I
in jest walked up to an Asian man on the street and remarked that I and a
friend of mine were not gay. I had an Indian friend of mine who called me gay
at my reunion. He thought he could make fun of me but I turned the tables on
him. I said I could turn just gay for him, soon made fun of him calling him a
bi and asked for his wife's number. After we danced I told other friends that
he was trying to molest me because he was mad at me for rejecting his
advances..LOL. Needless to say he would have avoided trying to insult someone
as a gay for a while :-)

Then there was the more serious case of an older guy, not gay but more of a
pervert who tried to hit on me. I was full of love and just could not but talk
very lovingly to him - this was right after my awakening. But the existence
bailed me out. I was out smoking with my friend Car and when the pervert saw us
I unconsciously moved towards Car, put a hand on his shoulder and introduced
him to the pervert. He figured Car was my partner and that was the end of him
trying to pursue any further..LOL..