Let's hope you don't get cancer.  It's a terrible way to go.  My dad had
it also but neither me nor my 14.5 years older sister has not contracted
it so far.  I'll turn 65 next month and being barraged by companies
wanting to sell me Medicare supplement insurance.  The commercial
coverage I've had the last 11 years is about the same as Medicare Part
A.  So why should I bother?  But the rest of society is programmed into
believing that you must have all this extra coverage.  Plus putting a
lot of unnatural chemicals in your body is a good thing.  You know the
stuff that has a big page full of disclaimers and side effects on the
bottle or pamphlet you get.   And people here worry about some metals in
ayurvedic treatments.

The neighbor told me the trip of her husband via ambulance only cost
them $200 with their HMO coverage and it would have been $20K otherwise.
What! How can they get away with that?  Well actually I've heard of
cases that when presented with such a bill the person just offered to
pay them a little more than what insurance would have and their portion
and it was accepted.  This is a nation of greed and scams.

Another thing is not to be afraid of death.  As long as you are afraid
of death for profit health care has you by the balls.