What do you guys not know about the chakras?  I think Maharishi was missing
something.  I need to know from you guys what you think it is because usually i
get the anwswer from an outside source, like source or whevever it comes from
but know im not getting the answers.  I had my dad talk to you guys yesterday,
but now im doing it myself and i need to know im doing it myself.  What do you
guys think is missing? My dad needs to learn something from you guys because i
think his kundalini(spelling) is wrong too.  So is mine for instance, but I
don;t think adjusting them everyday is the way to do it i think it has to do
with more of being yourself.